- spin is always a dipole addition
- like spins resist interaction
- unlike spins remain neutral
- The spins of cores [1a][1b] is never lost or cancelled, it always has to be somewhere.
- The spin of the membrane  begins when the non-spinning neutron membrane [2a] detaches into the spinning electron ball [2b], and ends, when the spinning electron ball [2b] changes back into the non-spinning neutron membrane [2a].
- there is a net residual spin that remains after all the component spins are added unless the dipoles are equally balanced.
« Back to Glossary Index