About This Work
Neu Theory is a foundation model of atoms, space & light, the ordinary stuff of our physical existence. If we don’t understand the ordinary, how can we hope to understand the exotic, for example, "antimatter" and "black holes?"
Neu Theory is not a discussion between the merits or shortfalls of current science theories on nuclear physics and cosmology. It adds little to them. The work will stand (or be falsified) on its own as an alternative model of fundamental physical form.
Neu Theory is natural philosophy, consisting of five speculative hypotheses about what the elementary and super massive things of physical reality are, and the part they play in the large scale dynamics of the universe.
The Universe is built from Neutrons
Grounded with an empirical foundation, specifically the fixed mass of the neutron, proton and electron, the Neu Theory model begins by hypothesizing the ordinary neutron as a dynamic primal object, a quantum cosmic "egg" made up of 3 elementary matter particles with an invariant distribution of mass between the particles.
The neutron plays the central role in a natural matter/energy cycle of cosmic renewal. The following is hypothesized:
- There is an invariant large number of neutrons in nature. In this model, neutrons, in one of two physical states (a-neutral or b-electric), are the physical universe.
- The naturally unstable neutron "egg" structure (the neutral a-state) spontaneously "decays" with two of its elementary matter particles, the "yolk" and the "shell" becoming the detached proton and electron matter couple (the electric b-state). This is called "beta decay" in current science, the "little bang" in Neu Theory. It is hypothesized that the fixed mass loss from the a-state to the b-state is exactly equal to the mass of the third elementary matter particle, the contained neutron plasm (or "white" in the egg analogy).
- In one of nature’s most amazing, yet still unrecognized, transformative events, a series of multiple births occur. The entire matter content of the neutron plasm transforms into four elementary energy particles plus kinetic energy. Large numbers of these four elementary energy particles add together to build our physical environment of electricity, space, motion, and light.
- The seven elementary particles (3 matter & 4 energy) with their intrinsic dynamic properties interact together in a predictable manner making the ordinary atoms, space and light of the cosmos.
Neu Theory is a visual model, not a mathematical theory
Neu Theory doesn’t try to prove or disprove anything. The only mathematics used by the model are two real physical numbers; the primal integer one (n), and the invariant collection of primal ones, the large primal integer (N). It is hypothesized that starting at the primal level there is only addition in nature. All fractions of n must add up to one, and all ones must add up to N. This is the Certainty Principle.
The primary objective of the work to identify and describe the shape and physical properties of all fundamental natural forms.
The intuitive concepts needed to understand shape are simple and few. These are presented in Simple Object Topology, an easy way to model the shape of any real object.
The Atomic Nucleus
Visualize a cluster of neutral "egg" like matter objects. Pick a number between 2 and 146. Each of the cluster eggs has a malleable shell and contains one or two dense spinning magnetic balls within a compressible neutral substance called the plasm. All the ball spins are aligned (up or down) with a common cluster axis. The shells, plasms and the cluster itself do not rotate. The eggs (called neucleons in this model) are tightly held together by a compression force that comes from the stretching of thin tensile layers of electric energy that "jacket" the cluster. A "strong" attractive nuclear force is not required, because there are no repulsive electric charges inside the cluster. All the individual proton charges have migrated to the outside of a neutral cluster surface, in concentric layers equal to the atomic number, that instead of repelling each other now add together with a common inward force. This is all you need to understand the atomic nucleus.
Use of Terms
Many common physical terms have a very different physical interpretation or meaning in the model, e.g., matter, electricity, space and light. There are several newly coined words, e.g., neu, neucleon, spinrise, spinergy, zomon. The Glossary provides interactive definitions of Neu Theory terms and other selected terms as used in the work.
Neu Theory is physical hypotheses based on well documented "facts of experience," that are readily available from multiple sources, e.g., physics and chemistry handbooks and science websites. None of the starting empirical data used in this work has been created or verified by the writer. There is no need, as the facts themselves are indisputable.
Questions about nature have been asked by human beings since the beginnings of mental coherence. The answers that are currently provided, even if they mathematically work to a remarkable precision, are not always consistent or complete. Neu Theory uses the same stubborn irrefutable physical facts as everyone else, however, based on the same empirical data, provides a very different interpretation of fundamental phenomena in one simple unified model.
The contents of this website are excerpted and edited from two copyrighted manuscripts. The site will be added to, revised and updated as it is developed. If you like what is here, please share it with others.
Neu Theory asks basic questions about fundamental phenomena:
- What is it?
- Where does it come from?
- How does it work?
Neu Theory answers fundamental questions
about the physics of nature
in one unified model:
- What is energy?
- What is matter?
- What is time?
- What is force?
- What is magnetism?
- What is gravity?
- What is electricity?
- What is space?
- What is motion?
- What is light?
The Neu Theory model explains the facts of experience without the use of:
- a big bang
- virtual particles
- strong force
- dark matter
- dark energy
The Neu Theory model hypothesizes:
- energy is a large number of two equal but different primal forms, quantum spin and quantum rise, that perpetually move at the uniformly accelerating speed of light
- matter is linked quantum spin and quantum rise energy that has stopped moving at the uniformly accelerating speed of light. Linked rise energy is mass
- time is the universal uniform acceleration of the speed of light "c"
- electricity is two thin discrete equal and opposite shells of de-linked free spin energy surrounding the electron, proton and atomic nuclei that are moving at the accelerating speed of light. There is no strong nuclear force only an electric compression force
- space is de-linked free rise energy homogeneously expanding and diffusing-in-place at the accelerating speed of light. Space energy (the dynamic zome) is the hypothetical "neutrino" energy
- motion is rise energy bound to matter. Kinetic energy
- light is free spin energy bubbles carried by accelerating space. Radiant energy