1. In General, existing or happening at the same time; occurring at the same moment; contemporary; simultaneous.
2. In Neu Theory, the term synchronous in used in lieu of simultaneous.
- Synchronized universal uniform acceleration a is a primal property of the two primal movement/energy forms spin and rise.
- Everywhere in the cosmos, the accelerating axial rotation, or quantum spin, of each neutron core, electron, and similar proton cores is synchronized with all other similar quantum objects.
- Each synchronized one-way rotation represent unique moments of physical history never to be repeated. This is the arrow of time.