In Neu Theory:
- One of five absolute properties of the two quantum movement/energy forms spin and rise. Spin is a perpetual bending direction, and rise is a perpetual straight direction. Both movement/energies are permanently at right angles to each other. The conservation of direction, as part of the conservation of movement, is hypothesized as a fundamental law of nature.
- Orientation and movement of an object relative to a system of reference, e.g., relative to the surface of a ball like the earth:
- down (inward, lower, below, beneath, motion towards)
- sideways (lateral, horizontal, bending, level)
- up (outward, higher, above, vertical, plumb, motion away)