- Quantum spin movement/energy acceleration – perpetual inward pressure from bending accelerating spin movement/energy. The direction of the spin acceleration is to compress or make smaller.
- Quantum rise movement/energy acceleration – the perpetual outward pressure from straight accelerating rise movement/energy. The direction of the rise force is to expand or make larger.
- The two accelerations are the cause of four fundamental interactions between the seven elementary particles. These are:
- G-spin/magnetic field – caused by the accelerating g-spin of matter cores & electrons [1a][1b][2b].
- G-rise/spinfield (gravity) – caused by the accelerating g-rise of the matter forms [1a][1b][2a][2b][3a].
- G-fall/electric field – caused by the acceleration of the topologically split electric charge shells [6+][7+][6-][7-].
- G-rise/inertia – the resistance of matter to being moved is caused by pressure from the g-rise acceleration of space .
The direct action forces are:
- g-rise – the acceleration-in-place pressure of matter forms when they touch 
- g-fall – the acceleration-in-place compression of electric charge shells around the proton [6+], neucleon clusters [6+], and the electron [6-].
- g-rise – the acceleration-in-place pressure of space on matter forms and charge shells 
The action at a distance forces and effects are:
- g-spin/magnetic field attraction, repulsion, torque 
- g-fall/electric fields attraction, repulsion [7+][7-]
- g-rise/spinfield effect causes a change in speed and direction