In Neu Theory, movement/synergy is a combination term for a force field or effect field that extends beyond a matter or energy form, or as in space, the field acts within the energy form. The fields are caused by the natural acceleration-in-place of the underlying matter or energy form(s).
Six of the eleven fundamental forms of nature are types of movement/synergy. Forms [7+][7-] are topological extensions into space that causes motion. In the case of space energy , the movement/synergy is a projection within itself that causes a resistance to motion (inertia) to neutral matter forms, and the acceleration of charged ions.
There are two movement/synergy forms that arise from the physical acceleration of matter forms:
There are four movement/synergy forms that arise from the physical acceleration of energy forms:
- [7+] – The positive electrostatic force field from the physical acceleration of the positive electric charge shell(s) [6+]. The anode surrounding the proton, neucleons, neucleon clusters, and the electric supercell cores.
- [7-] – The negative electrostatic force field from the physical acceleration of the negative electric charge shell [6-]. The cathode surrounding electrons.
-  – The electric hollow shell(s) formed by the positive and negative electrostatic fields with an electro/kinetic bond. The electric hollow form acts as:
- a moderator of the potential energy of the electric field creating the atomic architecture of the elements
- the light matrix from which photons are emitted and absorbed.
-  – The g-rise acceleration of space creates a cosmic synergy force field within its body that: