1. In Current Science, property of a phenomenon, body, or substance, where the property has a magnitude that can be expressed as a number and a reference. Hence the value of a physical quantity q is expressed as the product of a numerical value Nq and a unit of measurement uq;
- q = Nq x uq
2. In Neu Theory, a physical quantity’ is something that can be measured by comparison with some common standard of reference and found to have a value, equal to, less than or greater than that standard. See fundamental physical quantity. Physical quantity can be divided into three distinct types:
- the matter quantities; core, membrane , plasm .
- the energy quantities of electric charge [6+][6-], space , motion , and light .
- the movement/synergy quantities of the magnetic dipole field , the spinfield effect . the electric dipole fields [7+][7-].