In Neu Theory, the matter/energy cycle is the one-way process in six steps by which the universe renews itself and the reason the universe is filled with stars and galaxies:
Phase one – neutral → electric
- Step 1 – supercell phase. The collection, transport and freeing of neutrons by the galaxy electric supercell core. The neutrons are ejected into space at high velocities during the active galactic nuclei phase to maintain the matter cycle.
- Step 2 – neutron transformation. The spontaneous transformation of a free neutron into the proton and electron ions, increasing the universal electric number while simultaneously decreasing the universal neutral number. The plasm [3a] mass (0.000 833u) de-links into the environmental energy of electricity and space/motion. The 1st bangs.
- Step 3 – hydrogen-1. A proton and an electron form a electro/kinetic bond as the hydrogen atom, emitting a photon of light. The universal electric and neutral numbers remain unchanged. The 2nd bangs.
Phase two – electric → neutral/electric
- Step 4 – hydrogen-2. The first nucleon is synthesized with the merging of two protons [1b] and one electron [2b] into the deuteron (H2) with a charge value of one, decreasing the universal electric number while simultaneously increasing the universal neutral number. This also marks the transitional shift from a charge shell surrounding a spinning proton core surface, into a charge shield surrounding a neutral non-spinning neuleonic membrane surface. A small amount of mass is de-linked from the captive proton core [1b] releasing a large amount of kinetic and radiant energy. The 3rd bangs.
- Step 5 – helium-3. The second nucleon, the helion (He3), is the first true act of fusion. The helion is made when the deuteron cell (H2) absorbs a second proton through its neucleonic membrane. The absorbed proton’s charge shell, shifts and layers above the deuteron’s charge shield (n=+1), into a charge shield with charge value of (n=+2). The universal electric number during the transition does not change. A small amount of captive proton mass is de-linked releasing a large amount of kinetic and radiant energy. The 3rd bangs.
Phase three – neutral/electric → neutral
- Step 6 – hydrogen-3. The third neucleon is the bound neutron (n) (i.e., a neutron topologically contained below a charge shield). The neutron is synthesized when a helion (He3) captures an electron becoming the unstable triton (H3), which is simply a deuteron (H2) plus a neutron (n) below a single charge shield. This procedure decreases the universal electric number while simultaneously increasing the universal neutral number. It is hypothesized by the model that a quanta (0.000833u) of Type II spinrise matter is re-formed by nature. The topologically split spin movement/energy of the positive and negative charge shells (0.000833u), plus an equal amount (0.000833u) of environmental (not from captive proton mass) kinetic rise energy are re-linked into plasm matter [3a]. The creation of the bound neutron is the last step and closing of the cycle. A quanta of fresh plasm matter has been created by nature. Eventually, after a very long time – billions of years, the bound neutrons of nuclides will, via galactic dynamics wind up in the supercell core of the galaxy, sorted and ejected to restart Step 1 of the cycle.